Rose Meaning By the Colors

Red Rose



Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect,
Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love
You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love,
Respect, Courage & Passion











Dark Red Rose





Unconscious beauty











Red Single Rose




"I'm Really Love You"












White Rose





Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy,
Reverence, Humility,
Youthfulness, "I am worthy
of you", Heavenly
















White Rose for Bridle





Happy love
















Pink Rose




Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect
Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please
Believe Me"














Dark Pink Rose






Appreciation, Gratitude, "Thank You"















Light Pink Rose




Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace,
Gladness, Joy, Sweetness

















Yellow Rose



Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me,
Jealousy, "I care"












Yellow with Red Rip





Friendship, Falling in Love
















Orange Rose






Desire, Enthusiasm















Red and White Rose





Given together, these signify unity














Yellow and Red Rose






Jovial and Happy Feelings















Peach Rose





Appreciation, Closing the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude















Blue Rose





The unattainable, the impossible



















White Rosebud






Symbolic of girlhood

1 comments:

mythili said...

really very nice.

Post a Comment